Friday, September 14, 2012

Middle East Fermentation

Dear William Grant & Sons,

I am writing to you to ask for a sponsorship for my blog as I am currently in need of your support. My blog has been online for almost a month now, and is proving to be growing fast.

Please consult my blog under the following address: www.khourisms.blogspot.com

My blog is of a political social nature and is directed to a diverse audience of alcohol consumers. Since Jordan is a Muslim country, I do understand that marketing alcohol is hard to direct. However, I do have a diverse circle of friends and readers who use alcohol regularly (while insisting on being social and responsible drinkers). I am sure that you can easily profit from this network for promotion of your venerable brand in the Middle East.

Unfortunately, in this part of the world, many alcohol consumers resort to minor brands of spirits, Johnny Walker being widely, and wrongfully, considered to be good Whiskey. I believe that it falls within your responsibility to the tradition of distilling to further promote good knowledge of quality spirits such as yours.

I would be most grateful, if in return to promoting your brand you would support my blog by a monthly sponsorship of 10 (0.7 liter) bottles monthly selected from the whole range of your products.

In good spirit,
Kamal

(Thanks to Vinzenz for his indispensable help wording this email)

3 comments:

  1. Have they replied to you yet?! i think it's a great promotion idea, your audience is the perfect target for their products

    --
    3beed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woow.. what a wonderful idea. I will surely try it myself, if they would sponsor my website.. or at least sponsor me to be able to write :-)

    Fuad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, you should try it, but glenfedich did not respond, got any other company on mind?

      Delete

Blogger templates

About